lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

An important person


An importante person

Do you know who the person that you admire is? Well, I would talk about Elizabeth Caravantes.

Elizabeth Caravantes (was born in January 13, 1995) is a nice girl that is in my class, the girl that is front in the class and the girl that has a great mind. She has great skills and opened ideas, and I love her smile, is so cute. She is in my class, we have funny times together and she is helping me in a relationship with another beautiful girl.

I met Elizabeth in first grade, but unfortunately we didn’t talk, only to say hello and goodbye. We were just classmates and in second grade, we were separated. The great meeting was in third grade, she invited me to her fifteen’s party and was awesome. We were in the same class again, only that we were together all the year and talk about any conversation we start. She is an amazing girl, and we had funny time in third grade, we gave us cheat in quizzes, and was incredible staying in her side. In this grade, I was a great friend of Elizabeth.

The great moments started in fourth grade. Elizabeth gave me a hug the first day of school because I went to Missouri and I missed her a lot. That day was her birthday too and also I gave another hug to her day, and I saw her sweeter, maybe was my eyes but she was beatier. At the beginning of the year, I had great moments with her and I started to feel curious about her. I considered that she was starting to be my best friend. But later, that feeling was starting to be more curious. I do not know if she had known that I liked her, and that was something bad because I was not the same person with her, but that was truth, I really liked her. I felt fear, and I was uncomfortable, I did not understand why, but was hard for me to talk again with her. I tried to consider that she needed to be my best friend again.

Unfortunately, for a moment, I tried to ignore her, and was a big mistake because my friends, some guys, knew about who I liked. They said that I needed to try with her, but I was more interest in a friendship than a relationship. In some moments, I was so confused because she went to school very pretty and the truth was that I was really crazy for her. I feel stupid because I did not tried something with her, but thanks god that now she is my friend.

Now, about her characteristics: Elizabeth is, for me, the most beautiful girl in my class, and I am proud because I talk with her about my or her secrets, some rumors and advices for both. I can understand that she is a great girl, so cute and funny at the same time because she can make laugh to a guy. Something about her that I still admire is her humor, is so funny and original. It would be hard or maybe impossible to find another girl like Elizabeth, because she is now in my heart.

In this last month, I felt again curious to talk to her a lot, only that she is in front of the class and I am at the back. At least, we are starting to go out with other friends. Something special about Elizabeth is that I never saw her sad, she always is a happy person, and she has always her smile in those moments you need it. The only thing that I hate is that she love Justin Bieber, but I do not matter because she loves Justin’s voice or maybe his body, I do not know.

I think that some people needs to realize who are their friends, but I already found my best friend forever, and her beautiful name is Elizabeth Caravantes.

PD: I hope she read this special essay.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario